- Pick 8 books off your shelves (try to not pick just your favorites!)
- Arrange them into a random order (randomizers are good for this).
- In the order they are arranged, open them to a random page and write down the first name you see. Don’t mix up the names!
- In the last book, find the name of an animal/pet and write it down.
- Put the names in the right category.
- Tag people (spread the love) copy and paste these rules in your post, or write them out yourself.
My New Family
Parent One: Thorne from Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
LOL. I can’t imagine Thorne taking care of anything other than his ship, but he seems like he’d be a laidback parent. I think I’m okay with this.
Parent Two: Rhys from A Court of Mist and Fury
Honestly, I’m pretty salty that he has to be my parent and not the hot High Lord of my dreams, but he’s a feminist so I say heck yes.
Sibling One: Isabelle Lightwood from City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments)
Isabelle would probably get me into so much trouble! We’re complete opposites but that means it’ll probably work. She gets into trouble and I hide it from the authorities.
Sibling Two: Mad-Eye Moody from The Goblet of Fire
I wouldn’t be able to live under the same roof as Mad-Eye. We’re both too, well, moody. I’d probably walk around saying CONSTANT VIGILANCE! whenever he was in earshot.
Cousin: Farley from Red Queen
No thanks, Farley.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Jase Ballenger from Dance of Thieves
IF THIS ISN’T FATE I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS. I’ll gladly suffer Mad-Eye and Farley if it means I end up with Jase, AKA the hottest, baddest, most cinnamon roll mafia boss to ever live.
Best friend: Adam from The Raven Boys
Adam went from my favorite to least favorite Raven Boy in the span of book one but he’s magical, loves the forest and can fix my car, so he can stay.
Pet: Ella from The Son of Neptune
Ella the Harpy can memorize anything she reads! This means she can read all my books for me and I can take her on long trips and let her recite novels…like my own personal audiobook player. I’ll keep her forever.