Thanks to @Jess – Fiction No Chaser for tagging me! It’s been a hot minute since I did any of the tags but this seemed like a great one to strike off my list.
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
Where I Would Go
It took me a while to decide where I’d want to visit, but I came to the conclusion I’d stay in America because I really wish Rick Riordan’s Demigod world existed. I mean, maybe it really does and I’m just not lucky enough to have the site or be born to one of the *gods*. Percy, if you’re out there, I love you!
What I Would Do
- Visit Camp Half-Blood (obvi)
- Visit Camp Jupiter
- Convince Blackjack to give me a ride around the world
- Go looking for the magical Lotus Casino…I’m of age and it seems like a good time minus the whole getting trapped in time thing
- Visit Amazon headquarters so I can meet the Amazons and convince them to give me a free Prime membership
Definitely saying I want to take Percy’s pen/sword, Hermes flying sneakers, and a Camp Half-Blood shirt home with me.
Anyone who wants to do this tag!